We’re the Midlands’ leader in reliable public transport and we are asking you to help keep the west midlands moving this summer!
We’re recruiting for full time and casual drivers. Casual drivers are required to cover driver sickness, long day trips and rail replacements that our full time drivers are unable to do due to other work commitments. From days at the theatre to day trips to theme parks and even the seaside, casual drivers are a valued member of the team.
We are looking for outstanding drivers for our value-added school services and private hire. Our customers have high expectations and it’s essential that our team delivers excellent customer service. Our clients pay a considerable premium over the standard bus network, and our service delivery must match the product we advertise. In addition, we operate rail replacement work at weekends and during school holidays.
Our drivers are fully-uniformed which includes the wearing of a tie correctly and black polished shoes.
Successful candidates will:
- have a record of offering excellent service to customers
- hold a full PCV licence and valid CPC
- have a clean criminal record
- have a clean driving licence (we will accept a maximum of three points for an otherwise outstanding candidate)
- have a good knowledge of the geography of the West Midlands
- be able to plan safe and efficient routes for private hires
- be available to work at weekends, on Bank Holidays and during school holidays when required
- speak fluent English
We offer the following:
- £13.50 per hour (weekdays), plus hourly bonus (subject to conditions met)
- £17.50 per hour (weekends)
- 24 days’ holiday plus eight Bank Holidays